Nepali Movie Ritu trailer featuring Raj Ballav Koirala and Malina Joshi

August 29th, 2013 | by MovieInterval
Nepali Movie Ritu trailer featuring Raj Ballav Koirala and Malina Joshi
Movie
0

Alp Entertainment in association with Planet3Films, Apil Bista Films and Ashok Gautam Films have released the first trailer of their much anticipated film ‘Ritu’. Directed by Manoj Adhikari the film is a Nepali romantic love story starring Raj Ballav KoiralaMalina JoshiRima Bishwokarma, Kamal Silwal, Bishnu Neupane, Iva Ivanova, Bulson, Mana Khatri and Sushila Budhathoki.

nepali film ritu poster

Ritu is a story of youths and their struggle against the time, seasons, hearts and feelings that are trying their best to not remain the same. It is the story of their tears. It is the story of their laughs and it is the story of their love.

The trailer of the film begins with the astonishing view of the sea followed by the introduction of each character of the movie one after the other. In this first trailer you can see some beautiful locations of Australia. About 90 percent of the movie was shot in Australia whereas remaining 10 percent was shot in Nepal.

Nepali movie Ritu is the first directorial venture of Manoj Adhikari and it’s the first film of former Miss Nepal Manila Joshi. This is also the first joint venture of Australia based Alp Entertainment, USA based Planet3Films and Nepal based Apil Bista Films.

Written by Sandeep Badal, the story of the movie Ritu bagged the ‘Runner Up’ title on ‘Nepali Cinema Script Writing Competition’. You can find the music of Tsuil KarmacharyaHemanta Ranaand Sudip Giri in the movie.

‘Ritu’ is scheduled to release on December. But the exact date is yet to be finalized.

Watch the trailer of Nepali movie Ritu

Courtsey : SangeetSansar.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *